Return to the archives.
- The Ballad of G.I. Joe
- What do the members of G.I. Joe and Cobra do for fun? Check out the fantastic cast.
- Equinox Returns!
- I previously wrote about our hero Equinox (Defender of the Horde!) back in 2007. Basically, it’s sort of a graphic novel based in and created with WoW. The author had taken an extended break, but I was very excited to learn recently that new stories …
- A free, online comic by the master: Warren Ellis. I've been a huge fan of Ellis for years and this new comic looks pretty darn good.
- Equinox: Defender of the Horde
- Webcomics are becoming more and more popular these days, but that’s not really what this is. Rather, Equinox is more like a graphical novel, but created with shots from the World of Warcraft video game. Videos done this way are referred to as “machinima”, but …
- Slaughter the World
- It's a "music video" staring my favorite warlock Richard, from the Looking For Group webcomic. Most definitely worth a watch. Or two.
- This Spartan Life
- Thanks to a Wired.com article, I found out about a great new Halo-based Machinima series. If you’re unfamiliar with machinima such as the popular “Red vs. Blue” series, then check out the linked Wikipedia entry. Anyway, the Wired.com article introduced me to This Spartan Life, …
- Star Wars Movies as MMORPG
- Most people these days are at least aware of the existence of MMORPGs - online games that allow hundreds or thousands of users to all play the game together in a persistent universe. One of these games (one I don’t actually play myself, I should …
- The Video Post
- After browsing YouTube and some other places, I figured I’d just share some of the videos I came across. I think they’re all pretty good, but judge for yourself. Urban Ninja—This guy is simply amazing: flipping and jumping and springing everywhere. Wish I could do …
- Bush as Text Adventure
- Matthew Baldwin of “Defective Yeti” has posted what the Bush presidency might look like if it were a text adventure game. > EXAMINE CHAIRS They are two several chairs arranged around the center of the room, along with two couches. Under one couch you find …
- Thank You, Chuck Norris
- If, by some chance, you don’t get the title reference then you need to watch more Vince Vaughn movies. Anyway… Chuck Norris is awexome, we all know this. If you don’t know that, then you deserve a roundhouse kick to the face. Just in case …
- Samorost 2
- This one was found via (I think) Boing Boing. Somorost 2 is a flash-based game sort of in the same genre as Myst and those types; a puzzle solving game. Some aliens kidnapped your faithful dog and now you’re on a mission to go save …
- Bush’s Speechalist
- Found this via Boing Boing: it’s a short mockumentary about President Bush’s speechalist. Ever wondered why Bush talks so poorly? Well, now you’ll know!
- WWII as RTS Game
- This had me laughing so hard that I had to pause several times while reading it just to catch my breath. Basically, it’s a “chat transcript” as if World War II had been an RTS game. Hitler[AoE]: cool, i start with panzer tanks! paTTon: lol …
- GROW… the sequel
- Way long ago, I linked to a Flash game called “GROW”. The object was to add the elements in the correct order so that they interact with each other and max out each piece’s “level”. Very bizarre and very cool. Well, the same folks who …
- Bit of randomness. When this commercial comes on, my wife starts singing this.
- Revenge of the Brick
- Found via FBtB, you can watch the Revenge of the Brick clip that Cartoon Network ran a few days ago. You can watch the clip directly from the LEGO site or view it from a couple of mirror sites here and here. I won’t say …
- Things You Didn’t Know About Vin Diesel
- Here are some things you might not (and probably don’t) know about Vin Diesel, the famed action star from Pitch Black, The Chronicles of Riddick and uh,... The Pacifier: Vin Diesel was taught to play the spoons by a reclusive and grizzled Chevy Chase. Vin …
- Classic IRC Quotes
- Got this link from Paul and I have to say that I haven’t laughed this hard in a long time. It’s the “Top 100” IRC quotes. A few of the quotes are only mediocre, but some of them are just incredibly funny. d-_-b how u …
- Darth Vader Has A Blog
- No seriously. He does. On Blogspot, even. Subtitled Journal of Darth Vader, Lord of the Sith and Servant to His Supreme Excellency the Emperor Palpatine, you can head on down to The Darth Side blog right now and check it out. It also confirms what …
- I was going through mambo-phpshop.net for an open source e-commerce package for my college assignment when I accidentaly stumbled upon their Error 404 page. It has a poem by Dan Black, named “404!”, which caused my to chuckle out loud. Which is a feat considering …
- Page 1 of 6 pages 1 2 3 > Last »
Return to the archives.