Archives: World of Warcraft
Return to the archives.
- Tankadins in Cataclysm
- If I didn’t know better, I’d think this was turning into a WoW blog. =) Anyway, with the Cataclysm expansion releasing on Tuesday and thus all sorts of changes coming up, I figured doing a sort of summary post of links to useful resources would …
- New Dungeon Levels
- Really just a post to make it easy to find the level ranges of the new, revamped WoW dungeons. Nothing exciting. =)
- Holy Paladins and 4.0/Cataclysm
- First, let me just state up front that I have no personal experience with this yet. Holy has been my offspec for Teneral for quite a while, but I haven’t messed with it since the patch, though I’ll likely be rectifying that today. Pre-patch, when …
- Paladin Tanking in 4.0/Cataclysm
- With 4.0.1 releasing tomorrow (er, later today), I thought it might be useful to post some info about Paladin tanking with all the changes. Yes, there are changes. Lots of changes - to basic core mechanics of what you’ve done for several years. Thankfully, that’s …
- Grid + Clique Setup
- Yup, another WoW post, so fair warning up front! =) This time, I’m planning to give some information on how to set up the Grid and Clique addons to use (primarily) for healing. This is a common alternative to HealBot and I really like it …
- Equinox Returns!
- I previously wrote about our hero Equinox (Defender of the Horde!) back in 2007. Basically, it’s sort of a graphic novel based in and created with WoW. The author had taken an extended break, but I was very excited to learn recently that new stories …
- Prot Paladin Raid Cooldown
- Yes, it’s another WoW post. =) Many protection spec paladins (i.e. tankadins) aren’t aware that a new damage reduction cooldown was added in the most recent patch (3.3), so I figured I’d help get the word out. So, in patch 3.3, the Divine Guardian talent …
- Holy Paladins - a.k.a. Healadins
- Warning: if you don’t care about WoW, you won’t care about this. =) However, since WoW is one of my bigger pastimes - and I’m woefully slacking on posting to the site - I figured I might as well share some info. My main character …
- WoW Raid/Buff Stacking
- Mostly a convenience link for myself, this lists how the different buffs do/don't stack in WoW post-3.0.
- Searching around for something to allow me to "try out" gear, I found Warcrafter, which is pretty neat. It's still "beta", but lots of nice features. And, of course, there's Ghrikk.
- Free With Mats
- Nice, upcoming WoW site that lets you find gems/enchants as well as has user-submitted information on tradeskill crafting. Once more profiles are added, it should be a nice way to find people to craft items, do enchants, etc.
- Maximizing your Rogue Gear
- I previously posted about consumables that should be brought to every raid. Consumables are very important, but they’re temporary. In addition, we need to worry about other ways to maximize our potential and that includes getting our gear enchanted and using the best gems we …
- Rogue Raiding Consumables
- WoW Insider pointed to a Big Bear Butt post calling for folks to make some lists of recommended elixirs, food, etc. These are things people should be bringing to every raid so they’re prepared. While I found some people stepping up and doing it for …
- Toyota WoW?
- So, apparently, this is a real Toyota commercial that was aired this week during a college football game. Don't know about you, but I was cracking up!
- Equinox: Defender of the Horde
- Webcomics are becoming more and more popular these days, but that’s not really what this is. Rather, Equinox is more like a graphical novel, but created with shots from the World of Warcraft video game. Videos done this way are referred to as “machinima”, but …
- WoW Reputation Calculator
- This is a very slick calculator that will let you know what you can do (and how long it'll take) to raise your character reputation with various factions.
- New Warcraft guild ranking site based on drops used by players. My own guild Light Brigade is doing pretty well on our realm.
- Rogue Fire Resist Gear
- Yet another post about World of Warcraft; feel free to pass on by now if you don’t care at all. As the class lead for the rogues in my guild, one of my jobs is to make sure that everyone has the necessary fire resist …
- WoW Burning Crusade Info
- This post is really mostly just a place for me to post links to info I find interesting (and want to keep track of) regarding the upcoming World of Warcraft expansion: The Burning Crusade. You may find this useful or you may not care in …
- Blackwing Lair Rogue Strategy Guide
- Since I just spent way too much time writing up this strategy guide for the rogues in my guild (Light Brigade on the Shadow Council realm), I figured I might as well share it. If you don’t play World of Warcraft then you likely won’t …
- Page 1 of 2 pages 1 2 >
Return to the archives.